Social Media & Link Building Strategy
Are you unsure of where your website stands relative to competitors on search engines? Does your company site lack quality one way inbound links? Building one way links to your website is one of the most powerful ways to increase your search engine rankings. Inbound links from high authority sites help establish your website as a quality resource from a search engine’s point of view. Link building is still the most effective way to improve your search engine optimization efforts and improve visibility. Contact us today for a free link building report and campaign quote.
Search engines view inbound links to your website and social media activity as votes in your favor. The more votes your site has compared to other competing sites, the higher your site will generally appear within search engine results. The greater internet authority of the pages linking to you, the more value a link passes to your site. Knowing your site’s current link profile is the key to making improvements and seeing results.
Know Where You Stand
In the new world of link building, your social media influence is just as powerful or even more powerful than how many links go to your website. To reach a large audience, your business must lead as a subject matter expert in your industry. Experts in any industry tend to garner more links on average. Is your company taking leadership in social media? Learn what you can do to position your company as an industry authority.
Knowing what industry niche best fits your target audience is key.
- Social Media Link Building Tips – Learn how you can build links with social media.
- Link Building Basics – A good article on the basics of back links with some additional techniques.
- Strategies – A great list of linking ideas and strategies.
- Link Building A – Z – Helpful list of link building tips.
- Open Site Explorer – New as of January 2010 and a helpful tool for monitoring your own site’s inbound link profile.