Looking for a search engine optimization firm or digital marketing company in Ohio? Does your company appear in the first two pages of Google’s organic search results for your brand or products? If you are not appearing on the first few pages of search results for even the most basic keywords associated with your products or services your company is missing out on a great opportunity to gain exposure to a growing number of potential customers.
Consider a few of the data points below:
- There were roughly 5.9 billion searches each day performed on Google in 2013
- Ecommerce is growing at 16% year over year
- Mcommerce (Mobile Commerce) is expected to grow 68% year over year
Is your company positioned to take advantage of the growth in search and mobile over the next several years? Contact us today to find out:
Why does SEO Matter?
Search engine optimization is a very effective way to grow your business on the web. Designing a great website is the first step in online marketing, the next step is to develop a strategy to improve your visibility in search engines. The goal of search engine optimization is to help align your brand message with potential keywords used by internet searchers to find your products.
Start with Strategy
Why Hire Us?
Hire us because of our depth of experience in search marketing, our passion for great design and our expertise in social media. What separates our company is the focus on business results and our consulting approach. We don’t run cookie cutter search programs or recommend outdated tactics.
- 10+ years of agency and enterprise marketing experience
- Certified: Google Qualified Individual
- Industries: E-commerce, B2B, Healthcare, Financial Services
- Constantly growing and refining your program to adapt to the changes in technology
Want to Know Where You Stand?
To better understand your business needs and goals, we provide a free consultation. From the initial consultation, we may recommend one or more of the following:
- Full SEO audit
- Keyword research and recommendations
- Google AdWords pay-per-click strategy
- Linkedin advertising strategy
- Facebook advertising strategy
Contact us today for your free analysis.